Lee & Hayes is a leading national IP law firm at the intersection of business, law and technology. We are currently seeking Mandarin speaking Patent Attorneys to work out of our Seattle and Spokane, Washington offices. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of our dynamic team in our highly-regarded IP practice, while living in one of the most desirable areas of the country.
UNIQUE LAW FIRM
Lee & Hayes provides a unique corporate culture that fosters a collegial atmosphere, encourages camaraderie, community outreach, and work-life balance. Health and wellness initiatives are coordinated year-round and include quarterly wellness activities, healthy snacks in the office, availability of stand-up work stations, and fitness activity trackers for each employee. Members of the Lee & Hayes team are highly-accomplished individuals who take pride in their work, community, and families. Lee & Hayes provides an excellent compensation and benefits package, is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
In addition to consistent recognition as a leading firm and best employer, Lee & Hayes:
- Is innovative and much more than a traditional patent firm; the firm offers a comprehensive suite of IP assistance including analysis, valuation, counseling and reporting
- Specializes in providing corporate, government relations and litigation services to domestic and international technology companies across a wide range of industries
- Provides litigation, corporate services ranging from business formation, mergers and acquisitions and securities and an FDA/regulatory practice to support our rapidly growing life sciences practice
- Is consistently recognized as one of the nation’s highest-quality patent law firms across a broad spectrum of industry sectors and by organizations such as Intellectual Property Management (IAM) 300 & 1000, U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®, Super Lawyers®, Best Places to Work Inland Northwest, etc.
- Culturally, Lee & Hayes is more like a “high-tech company of lawyers” than just a law firm
Successful candidates will have two or more years of patent preparation and prosecution experience. Greatly prefer a Computer Science/Engineering and Electrical Engineering degree. Must have a registration number with the USPTO and be fluent in Mandarin.
Lee & Hayes is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
For confidential consideration, please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. If you are currently living in another area, please share with us the reasons for your interest in the Seattle or Spokane offices (i.e., is it to be closer to family, you grew up in the area, enjoy the weather the region offers, etc.?).
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Seattle or Spokane, Washington