Patterson Thuente Pedersen, P.A. is seeking a patent attorney to work in its Minneapolis offices. Undergraduate degree in chemistry or chemical engineering, familiarity with polymers and reactive formulations and a strong interest in the law.
Ideal candidates will be experienced and highly capable at patent drafting and prosecution, and will be familiar with or have worked for large corporate clients. Prior experience with oppositions, U.S. post grant review procedures, coatings or adhesives would be a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years patent experience, including USPTO registration
- Excellent academic credentials, strong writing skills, enthusiasm and efficiency
- Superior knowledge of the law, including familiarity with international matters
- Communication skills that will inspire the confidence of our clients
- A strong commitment to client service
- The ability to work well both independently and with others, and reinforce our collaborative culture
To apply, please email Stacy Locsin, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com. Provide transcripts and a writing sample with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota