Cruise Automation, who creates autonomous driving technology to build a safer and more efficient world, is seeking a Patent Portfolio Manager. Administer Cruise’s patent program, including promotions, incentives, recognition, and training.
- Update patent guidelines and information
- Manage the invention intake and review process, including adapting seamlessly to various invention disclosure communication styles
- Formulate and communicate constructive feedback and intelligent suggestions to inventors on their invention disclosures
- Perform prior art searches to assess patentability
- Strategically encourage patenting in key areas by actively maintaining awareness of autonomous vehicle progress and approach at Cruise and in the industry
- Manage the patent process by driving the workflow for patent preparation and prosecution by outside counsel
- Create and distribute status reports
- Forecast and budget patent costs
- Monitor, maintain, troubleshoot, and improve patent management software
Apply online by visiting this link: https://boards.greenhouse.io/cruise/jobs/1375504.
Employer Type: Other
Job Location: San Francisco, California