Hyperion Materials & Technologies is seeking a Patent Attorney.
- Draft and file new patent applications (US, PCT and foreign).
- Prosecute patent applications in the US including responses to office actions.
- Provide instructions to foreign associates on prosecuting applications globally.
- All other patent-related activities like performing patent searches, harvesting and documenting invention disclosures, docketing, maintaining case files and tracking deadlines.
- Work closely with engineers to identify possible inventions and develop them in to viable IP.
- Conduct quarterly IP review meetings with the technology team and senior management.
- Develop and implement the global IP strategy together with senior leadership team.
- Lead and implement competitive monitoring and analysis of white space opportunities.
- Provide support and guidance on all IP-related matters to the business.
- Participate and conduct training as and when required.
- Create and foster a “Safety First” culture.
- Conduct business in an ethical manner in compliance with the company’s policies.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Worthington, Ohio