Rutan & Tucker, LLP is seeking an I.P. Docket Specialist to provide complex and specialized docket support, including data entry, for domestic and foreign patent, trademark and copyright matters for the Intellectual Property Practice group firm wide.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a thorough understanding of U.S. and foreign patent, trademark and copyright prosecution.
- Minimum 4 years prior experience with all aspects of patent and trademark prosecution docket
- Familiarity with USPTO, eTEAS, TARR and SAEGIS, PAIR, TESS, TSDR and TTAB systems.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to manage time effectively under pressure is essential.
- Receive docket communication from a variety of sources.
- Review and identify data to be entered using firm’s docket software application.
- Maintain quality control of data.
- Prepare routine and special request reports.
- Interact professionally with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Minimum 4 years prior intellectual property docket experience.
- Experience with CPI docket software application
- Prior experience using i-Manage FileSite and MS Excel preferred.
To apply, please email email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Costa Mesa, California