Bookoff McAndrews (BoMc) is seeking a full-time registered patent attorney to join our firm. The attorney’s primary responsibilities will include assisting in the drafting of patent applications and other prosecution/counseling matters. This includes drafting opinions and conducting due diligence investigations and performing freedom-to-operate and landscape analyses under the supervision of the firm’s partners.
- Positive attitude toward client service.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and professional service skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, and work in a team environment.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Self-starter with commitment to success and personal professional growth.
- Enjoy being involved in all aspects of a vibrant law firm team.
We are a dedicated and friendly team that enjoys coming into the office. It shows in the quality of our work and it’s recognized. Vault named us the #1 "Best Midsize Firm to Work For" in 2019, which includes Top 5 rankings across benchmarks for “diversity,” “satisfaction,” “firm culture,” and “quality of work.” Other benefits include:
- competitive compensation and benefits;
- a respectful, collegial environment centered around diversity, teamwork, trust, and humility;
- flexible arrival/departure times around “core” business hours;
- modern and comfortable office space convenient to three Metro Stations;
- “Jeans Day” on all Fridays;
- sit-stand desks for all employees; and
- regular firm outings and events.
For more information about us, please visit our website.
To apply, please visit this link: https://www.bomcip.com/careers/.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Washington, D.C.