Caldwell Intellectual Property Law is seeking a patent attorney or registered patent agent to join our action-packed IP practice in our Boston, MA office. Our atmosphere is charged with energy, as we strive to help our clients develop value driven IP portfolios for their exciting, dynamic businesses. We represent some of the most innovative technology companies in the world, and have a unique, collaborative environment focused on quality work and quality down time. We offer excellent salaries, outstanding benefits, and an energizing, professional work environment. All employees are also provided an Equinox gym membership to help promote a healthy work life balance. We are the law firm version of a startup and we are having a lot of fun. Come help us shake things up!
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree
- Biology and Chemistry candidates must have a PhD or equivalent
- Registered to practice before the USPTO
- Must have 2 or more years of patent prosecution experience
- IPR/PGR experience a plus
- A no man/woman left behind attitude
- Likes to Win
- Thirst for knowledge
- Loves technology
- A balance of confidence and humility
- Ready to help the firm grow
The primary responsibilities are to perform functions related to patent preparing and prosecution, patent portfolio management and strategy, conducting research and in general assisting on matters and proceedings before the USPTO.
Please send cover letter, resume, and writing sample to email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts