Micron Technology, Inc. is a global leader in memory and storage solutions. The company seeks an experienced patent attorney to serve as Patent Counsel for the South East Asia region, reporting to Micron’s Director of Global Patent Development.
- Developing and implementing patent strategies tailored for assigned business unit(s), engineering group(s) and/or technology initiatives
- Organizing and leading invention/patent harvesting activities
- Collaborating with outside patent counsel to prepare and strategically prosecute Micron patent applications within assigned portfolios
- Advising senior management and key personnel on patent matters
- Coordinating and leading patent review committees
- Running IP-related activities within joint development programs
- Identifying and developing monetization opportunities
- Driving internal education initiatives and conducting training related to patents and intellectual property
- Supporting acquisition/divestiture transactions involving intellectual property assets
- Providing other IP support as needed
Submit online application via the following link: https://jobs.micron.com/job/San-Jose-Patent-Counsel-CA-95101/621106500/
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: We expect this position to be located in South East Asia ( Taiwan, China or Singapore) after initial training at our Headquarters (Boise,ID).