The Silicon Valley office of McDermott Will & Emery LLP is seeking a candidate with at least 3 years of experience to join our growing IP Prosecution, Transactions & Strategy Practice Group. This search is open to Associates, Staff Attorneys, Counsel, and Patent Agents that have the below backgrounds.
- Applicants will preferably have a Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in molecular biology, immunology, chemistry, organic chemistry, or other relevant life science area relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
- 3+ years of experience in both writing and prosecuting patent applications
- Experience developing invalidity and non-infringement positions for pharmaceutical patents
- Experience performing freedom to operate analyses
- Excellent analytical skills, writing skills and academic record
- Must be admitted to practice in California
McDermott Will & Emery LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Silicon Valley, California