Bayes PLLC is a mid-sized elite boutique law firm that offers exciting opportunities to work directly with global leading companies on cutting edge technologies, along with a flexible and collaborative firm culture. Competitive compensation scale comparable to AM Law 200 for the right candidate. The firm has offices in McLean, Virginia in the US as well as Shenzhen, China.
Primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Day-to-day management of substantial patent portfolios;
- Direct interaction with patent prosecution clients and provide strategic counseling;
- Drafting and prosecuting patent applications;
- Supervising patent drafting and prosecution work of team members; and
- Ample opportunity to participate in litigation, opinion, and diligence projects if interested.
Successful candidate is expected to:
- Have at least five years of experience in patent drafting and prosecution;
- Have significant experience managing patent prosecution portfolios;
- Hold an engineering degree and strong technical background in electrical, computer, and/or mechanical art; and
- Be registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
How to Apply:
- Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include your resume, cover letter, and at least two writing samples.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: McLean, Virginia USA; Shenzhen, China; Telecommute