Erise IP, P.A. is seeking a patent attorney or agent for their Kansas City offices. Roles and responsibilities for this position include preparation of patent applications, working with patent examiners at the U.S. Patent Office to obtain allowed patents, review of technology fields to learn about the market and technologies for our clients, and other technical aspects of patent matters.
- Performing “prior art” searching to locate patents and other technical information relevant to a client’s invention
- Preparing patent applications
- Analyzing patents to determine the uniqueness of a client’s invention to prior patents
- Preparing arguments to the Patent Office on why an invention is patentable based on its technical requirements
- Two to three years of patent prosecution experience preferred.
Apply via email to:
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Kansas City