Bookoff McAndrews (BoMc) is seeking a full-time registered patent attorney to join our firm.
The attorney’s primary responsibilities will include:
- assisting in the drafting of patent applications and other prosecution/counseling matters including:
drafting opinions; and
- conducting due diligence investigations and performing freedom-to-operate and landscape analyses under the supervision of the firm’s partners.
- Positive attitude toward client service.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and professional service skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, and work in a team environment.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Self-starter with commitment to success and personal professional growth.
- Enjoy being involved in all aspects of a vibrant law firm team.
We are a dedicated and friendly team that enjoys coming into the office. It shows in the quality of our work and it’s recognized. Vault ranked us in the top 10 across all midsize firms throughout the country in “firm culture,” “diversity,” “satisfaction,” and “best firms to work for.” We offer:
+competitive compensation and benefits;
+a respectful, collegial environment centered around diversity, teamwork, trust, and humility;
+flexible arrival/departure times around “core” business hours;
+modern and comfortable office space convenient to three Metro Stations;
+“Jeans Day” on all Fridays;
+sit-stand desks for all employees; and
+regular firm outings and events.
Apply online at:
We ask that all applicants submit their school transcripts, either with their application or when contacted.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Washington, DC