Dority & Manning is a rapidly growing intellectual property boutique with a unique approach to legal service and business operations. We have offices located in Greenville, SC, Raleigh-Durham, NC, Seattle, WA, and San Diego, CA. From start-up ventures and universities to multinational, Fortune 100 corporations, Dority & Manning represents diverse organizations in all aspects of intellectual property law. Our team works closely with leading innovators in a variety of chemical and biochemical industries including specialty chemicals, advanced materials, biochemical materials, additive manufacturing, medical devices, and wearable devices, among others.
- Partner with the D&M team and in-house teams to develop and execute thoughtful and effective global IP strategies;
- Draft and prosecute patent applications;
- Draft opinions of counsel;
- Conduct due diligence investigations and perform freedom-to-operate and landscape analyses;
- Opportunity to participate in business development, firm operations, training and development, and more.
- Must be a confirmed patent practitioner before the USPTO.
- Minimum of 2 years of patent drafting and prosecution experience required.
- Must have technical knowledge in the chemical arts, or a related field.
If this position resonates with you, we would love to speak with you. To apply, please email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dority & Manning strongly values diverse talent and will continue to provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants for competitive employment positions regardless of age, race, color, marital status, gender identity or origin, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC