Beam Therapeutics, a biotechnology company is seeking a Senior Director to work in Cambridge, MA.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify patentable inventions through regular interactions with internal R&D project teams and collaborators, including evaluating inventions, conducting prior art searches, drafting and reviewing patent applications, and executing on corresponding patent protection strategies.
- Provide legal advice and support for license and collaboration agreements.
- Provide legal advice and support for alliances and partnerships.
- Manage outside counsel on patent prosecution and maintenance.
- Monitor and analyze competitive intellectual property; perform freedom-to-operate and IP landscape searches.
- Educate and advise colleagues on IP processes and issues.
Apply online at:
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Cambridge, MA