Hanley, Flight and Zimmerman, LLC is seeking an experienced patent attorney to join its thriving practice.
Candidates should have:
• At least two years of patent prosecution experience in the electrical, software or mechanical arts
• Broad range of prosecution and counseling experience including:
- Drafting patent applications
- Preparing responses to official actions for domestic applications
- Instructing foreign attorneys regarding responses to official actions in foreign
- Preparing invalidity and non-infringement opinions.
We are a boutique firm located in the heart of Chicago, specializing in United States and foreign patent prosecution and counseling.
Our team of practitioners includes many individuals having years of industry experience as engineers and inventors prior to becoming patent attorneys. A combination of
significant real world engineering experience and legal experience results in a highly focused and skilled team of practitioners who provide services to numerous Fortune 500 technology companies
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois
Interested candidates should contact Bill O’Connor at email@example.com.