Intellectual Ventures, a privately-held, invention investment company based in Bellevue, Washington seeks a Sr. Patent Counsel, International Filing.
• Handles all foreign patent application office actions and other prosecution
• Advises on foreign filing strategy vis foreign filing decisions - reviews files and works with department heads as necessary to make same
• Redrafts specifications and claims sets for foreign filing as necessary
• Reviews, advises on and responds as necessary to any overseas litigation
• Advise on international licensing issues
• Interact with outside counsel in a variety of jurisdictions
• 4 to 5 years experience in international patent practice as an attorney or local equivalent
• Fluency in one or more languages other than English a plus
• Technical degree – graduate level preferred
• Familiarity with international licensing issues
• Ability to interact with patent attorneys in a variety of technology areas
• Must work well in a team environment
Interested applicants should please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Other
Job Location: Bellevue, Washington