Intellectual Ventures (“IV”), a privately-held, invention investment company based in Bellevue, Washington seeks a Patent Attorney.
Founded in 2000, IV’s business model centers on creating, acquiring and licensing pure invention in a variety of technology areas. IV plans to commercialize inventions through licensing, spin-offs, joint ventures and industry partnerships. For more information see our website.
• Admission to practice before US Patent and Trademark Office
• J.D. degree from high-quality, ABA accredited law school
• Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering, CS or similar
• Some medical device experience helpful
• Strong prosecution fundamentals
• Minimum 4 years patent prosecution experience
• Must work well in a team environment
• Preparation and prosecution of patent applications in a variety of technology areas, many of which involve emerging areas
• Work directly with inventors from conception through issuance
• The environment is challenging, unstructured and interesting
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Ventures is an equal opportunity employer.
Employer Type: Small Corporation
Job Location: Bellevue