AstraZeneca is seeking a Principal Patent Attorney.
In this position, you will be responsible for global intellectual property matters in Neuroscience. The selected candidate will create and maintain global patent portfolios for Research, Development and Sales, counsel clients on patent law and practice, perform contract review and due diligence on licensing opportunities, and manage outside counsel.
• BS/MS in Organic Chemistry required; PhD in Organic Chemistry preferred
• JD (US); Qualified EPA (Europe)
• 10+ years of patent experience or 5+ years of post-qualification experience (Europe)
• Background in organic/medicinal chemistry
• Highly experienced in US and European Patent Law and Litigation matters
• Significant experience preparing and prosecuting small molecule patent applications within or for the pharmaceutical industry
• Global patent experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
At AstraZeneca, we put people first. Whether it’s the patients we help or the employees who make everything we do possible.
To apply please visit: http://careers.astrazeneca-us.com/azd/maine.d?s=6EC49825C09B141AE0440003BA74ACCF. AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer.
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Wilmington, Delaware
I want to advance my career.
You can at AstraZeneca.
AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we’re proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.