Chernoff Vilhauer, a Portland, Oregon law firm, seeks a patent prosecution attorney to join our practice. This position offers the opportunity live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and work in a professional, collegial working environment.
• JD and USPTO registration
• 4+ years working as a patent prosecution attorney
• Previous experience supervising junior level associate attorneys
• Previous experience working directly with clients
• A portable book of business
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skillsWe offer excellent benefits and compensation based on production.
Apply by emailing the firm at: email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Portland, Ore.