Snyder, Clark, Lesch & Chung, LLP (SCLC), a growing intellectual property (IP) law firm, is seeking a patent attorney with an Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics background. The position offers a rare growth opportunity.
• Draft patent applications.
• Prosecute patent applications, both in the United States and internationally.
• Provide legal counsel regarding patentability of new products and technologies.
• Provide legal counsel regarding infringement and validity of patents.
• Keep current with case law and other legal developments.
• J.D. from an accredited law school.
• Admission to one state bar.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or Engineering with telecommunication technology experience.
• At least 2 years of recent experience in patent application drafting, as a patent attorney.
• Experience as a patent examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office preferred but not required.
• Admission to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
Apply by contacting the firm at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Herndon, Virginia