Brain Corporation, a fast growing startup incubated on Qualcomm campus, has an immediate opening for a skilled and experienced in-house Patent Agent/Patent Attorney. You will be closely working with world’s leading experts in computational neuroscience and robotics, who develop an artificial nervous system for the next generation of smart robots.
Essential Job Duties:
• Attend daily brainstorming sessions with scientists and researchers
• Identify patentable inventions, conduct invention-disclosure meetings, draft and file patent applications
• Work with outside counsel in patent preparation and prosecution
• Develop in-depth expertise in the growing field of neuroscience and robotics
• Solid experience in patent preparation and prosecution; 3+ years for an attorney; 5+ years for an agent
• Advance degree (preferably PhD) in computer science, electrical engineering, or related technical field
• Familiarity with concepts of artificial intelligence and neural networks
Brain Corporation provides competitive compensation and benefit package, including stock options, performance-based bonuses, 401k matching contributions, health, dental, vision, etc. All employees have access to Qualcomm facilities and amenities.
Brain Corporation offers intellectually challenging and rewarding collegial environment, requiring high IQ and sharp out-of-the-box thinking. Before being invited for an in-house interview, successive candidates undergo skype video interview on problem solving.
Submit your resume to jobs AT braincorporation DOT com.
Employer Type: Small Corporation
Job Location: San Diego, California