A patent firm is seeking an independent contractor patent attorney/agent with at least 4 years of experience and a background in CS (telecommuting option).
• Patent firm seeks independent contractor patent agent or attorney with deep background in computer science.
• Are you tired of commuting to work everyday, face time pressures in the firm, trying to make billables while doing prep and pros, or partners that don't understand your challenges?
• Would you rather have the flexibility to set your own work schedule and make more money than you are making now per hour?
• Are you interested in working with the best inventors, cutting edge technologies and Fortune 100 companies?
• If the above appeals to you and you meet all of the below minimum requirements then please contact us.
• Required - Independently prepared from scratch at least 100 patent applications in the software and computer software architecture space.
• Required - Registered patent agent or attorney
• Plus - Advanced degree in computer science.
• Plus - Prep and pros experience in online internet and social networking technologies.
Please send your resume and published writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Flexible (telecommuting)