Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Patent Paralegal in Wooster, OH to support the Patent Group. This position is responsible for providing day to day support to Patent Attorneys.
- Cost tracking of attorneys' expenses and assistance with budgeting
- Reporting of new inventions and prosecution expenses and maintenance fees
- Preparing and filing formal documents with USPTO
- Organizing Patent Committee Meetings
- Organization of paper and electronic files not stored in the database
- Comprehensive deadline tracking including individual to-do lists
- Creation of database queries for diverse reporting requests
- U.S. and PCT application filing and prosecution support
- Management of dockets
- Data entry and retrieval from IP databases
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in patent administration
- Experience with docketing, database management, license agreement
- Extensive experience with USPTO forms and electronic filing
- Experience with electronic filing of PCT applications with the USPTO
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Fluency in German is an asset
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply online by visiting this link: https://schaefflerus.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=43540&lang=en&sns_id=#.UwIgKI37VQY.mailto.
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Wooster, Ohio