Ruttenberg IP Law, a boutique IP Litigation firm is seeking an experienced Paralegal to assist with litigation and general IP matters.
- Bachelor’s degree; paralegal training or certificate preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of federal court rules and filing procedures (experience with ECF)Proficient in formatting and proofreading legal documents
- Provide administrative support, including but not limited to document creation, cite-checking and calendaring
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of firm personnel and clients
- Highly organized, tech savvy, a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
Available to work overtime, as needed
Please send cover letter, resume with salary history and desired salary to: email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Los Angeles, California