Come join Intel’s Legal General Counsel as a Patent Attorney with wireless expertise.
- Assist with portfolio management tasks including invention disclosure harvestings, committee meetings and dispositions, quality reviews, outside counsel oversight, notice of allowance and post issuance reviews;
- Prosecute selected US and foreign matters;
- Counsel inventors on legal questions in areas such as bars to obtaining a patent, patentability, and inventorship requirements;
- Provide harvestings and trainings to engineers and business units and establish and maintain relationships with key inventors and business units; and
- Oversee areas of strategic interest and provide substantive feedback to end users in litigation, licensing and analysis.
- A Juris Doctor Degree (J.D.)
- Experience: 5+ years of directly relevant experience
- Admission to a state bar for US-based attorneys.
The ideal candidate must also demonstrate:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
The Business Group
Legal and Corporate Affairs offers unique opportunities to work in a variety of areas, including counsel to Intel businesses; technology and intellectual property licensing; patent prosecution; trademarks and brands; litigation, mergers, acquisitions and investing; legislative and regulatory lobbying; and corporate compliance.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Apply online by visiting this link: https://intel.taleo.net/
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Santa Clara, California