Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP is seeking a patent agent. The scientific advisor or patent agent will provide technical support and scientific expertise to assist with all aspects of patent protection, both US and foreign, focusing on the pharmaceutical and biotechnical arts. The scientific advisor will assist in searches and reviews for due diligence, patentability and freedom to operate analyses as well as the preparation, filing and prosecution of patent applications.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry
- 4 or more years of research experience in organic chemistry, and one or more of biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics, and cell biology
- 1 - 4 years patent experience preferred
- Superior technical, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and resolve conflicting workload assignments, and adapt to changing conditions
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Wilmington, Delaware