Sandvik Hyperion is seeking a Patent and Trademark Administrator / Paralegal. In this role, you will be part of the Legal team responsible for handling all aspects of the company’s Intellectual Property.
Responsibilities for the position will include:
- Maintain docketing database for US and foreign patents and trademarks.
- Review, monitor and attend to deadlines on IP/legal dockets.
- Prepare filings and other IP/legal documents for the patent/trademark office.
- Organize and help facilitate IP portfolio reviews and invention disclosures.
- Maintain records of contracts, non-disclosure agreements and other legal documents.
- Support IP and legal professionals in the company.
- Participate and conduct training as and when required.
- Create and foster a “Safety First” culture.
- Conduct business in an ethical manner in compliance with the company’s policies.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a BA/BS Degree (4 years relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree) with at least two years of experience as a patent administrator. Paralegal certification is a plus. Specific skill sets required / desired for this position include:
- Knowledge and understanding of Intellectual Property processes (US &PCT) is essential.
- Exposure to systems handling trademarks is highly desirable.
- Experience with database systems like CPI, FoundationIP etc. is desirable.
- Experience with foreign filings is preferred, but not necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office, Adobe etc.
- Self-motivated and adept at multi-tasking and prioritizing to meet strict deadlines.
To apply, please visit this website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/.
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Worthington, Ohio