Yangtze Memory Technologies Corporation (YMTC) is an integrated-device-manufacturing (IDM) memory company with a focus on the design, production, and sales of 3D NAND flash memory chips. YMTC's Intellectual Property Department (IP) is seeking a highly motivated patent licensing attorney. In this role, Counsel will help provide legal support for all our products and businesses across the globe. Counsel will manage patent assertions and patent licensing, advisement on all types of IP transactions, and due diligence for acquisitions.
- Formulating licensing strategy
- Drafting IP-related agreements
- Analyzing and negotiating patent licenses and disputes with third parties
- Conducting intellectual property due diligence for acquisitions
- Engaging in assessment and valuation of patents and licenses
- Counseling clients on all types of IP contracts
Education And Experience Required:
- A B.S. degree and/or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computing Engineering, or Computer Science. Strong academic credentials
- A J.D. degree from an accredited US law school and admission to a state bar.
Admission to practice before the USPTO
- A minimum of 3-year’s working experience as a patent licensing attorney in negotiating patent licenses and disputes, and drafting licenses
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to William Shen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: San Jose, California; Shanghai, China; or Wu Han, China