Yangtze Memory Technologies Corporation (YMTC) is an integrated-device-manufacturing (IDM) memory company with a focus on the design, production, and sales of 3D NAND flash memory chips. YMTC's Intellectual Property Department (IP) is seeking a highly motivated patent litigation attorney. In this role, Counsel will provide the critical support needed worldwide for all YMTC products and businesses. We are looking for a patent litigator with great judgment and communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to manage the day to day progress of patent cases. You will be a self-starter who can quickly learn YMTC's patent litigation docket and practices, identify and manage risks and exposures, and find strategic opportunities for resolution.
- Formulating and driving strategy on patent litigation matters and issues.
- Managing patent office proceedings internally
- Drafting, filing, and litigating patent office proceedings, e.g., inter partes reviews
- Preparing for and conducting depositions
- Presenting at oral hearings
- Drafting motions and briefs
Education And Experience Required:
- A B.S. degree and/or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics. Strong academic credentials
- A J.D. degree from an accredited US law school and admission to a state bar.
Admission to practice before the USPTO
- A minimum of 3-year’s of working experience as a patent litigation attorney in drafting petitions, filing, litigating, and conducting deposition
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to William Shen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: San Jose, California; Shanghai, China; or Wu Han, China