Yangtze Memory Technologies Corporation (YMTC) is an integrated-device-manufacturing (IDM) memory company with a focus on the design, production, and sales of 3D NAND flash memory chips. YMTC's Intellectual Property Department (IP) is seeking a highly motivated trademark, copyright, and/or trade secret attorney. In this role, Counsel will be a subject matter expert and business partner who will provides legal advice concerning trademark, trade dress, design, copyright, domain name, and trade secret.
- Providing legal advice concerning trademark, trade dress, design, copyright, domain name
- Establishing and executing strategies and standard methodologies concerning trademark, trade dress, design, copyright, domain name and related matters involved in our business activities
- Advising, developing, and managing copyright strategies
Education And Experience Required:
- A B.S. degree. Strong academic credentials
- A J.D. degree from an accredited US law school and admission to a state bar.
- A minimum of 3-year’s working experience as an attorney in trademark, copyright, and/or trade secret
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to William Shen (email@example.com).
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: San Jose, California; Shanghai, China; or Wu Han, China