Pennington, P.A. is full-service law firm, headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida, with offices in Jacksonville, Tampa and Miami. We currently have an opening for a patent agent to work in our growing intellectual property practice either remotely or on-site. Applicants must be licensed by the U.S. Patent Bar to act as either a Patent Agent or Patent Attorney. This position is extremely flexible in terms of hourly requirements, schedule, location and job type (e.g. contract, contract-to-hire, salary position with benefits). Pay is commensurate with experience. Please forward resume and a writing sample including a patent application and a response to a patent office action or appeal brief.
- Patent Agent or Patent Attorney licensed with the USPTO;
- At least 1 year of patent preparation and prosecution experience;
- Excellent self-motivation and time management skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, good presentation skills and the ability to work collaboratively; and
- Applicants should have a background or experience in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or closely related fields.
To apply, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward resume and a writing sample including a patent application and a response to a patent office action or appeal brief.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Tallahassee, Florida or Telecommute