Cedar White Bradley (CWB) is seeking a Patent Attorney. If you are interested in expanding your horizon, then come and work with our team of IP experts in Dubai!
We are seeking a full-time, mid-level patent attorney with great communication skills
and experience in conducting prior art searches, providing patentability opinions, drafting, filing, and prosecuting patents. You will support, grow and expand our patent practice throughout the MENA region.
If you’re interested in relocating or returning to the region and you enjoy working in a supportive environment that places a strong emphasis on work/life balance, career development and professional growth, take this opportunity to join our small but dynamic team of patent professionals.
We are looking for patent attorneys with a relevant degree specialising in physics or mechanical, aeronautical or process engineering through to mechatronics, electrical and electronic engineering to join our Dubai office.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Ideally, you will be qualified as a patent attorney in the United States, Canada, Europe, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand with three to eight years of post-qualification work experience.
- Our ideal candidate would be a native Arabic speaker who is also fluent in English.
We are seeking versatile candidates who can:
- Support, grow and expand our regional patent team in the MENA region.
- Advise on all kinds of patent matters, including conducting prior art searches, and providing patentability opinions for inventions in a diverse array of industrial fields.
- Advise local companies, universities and individual inventors on patent law principles, patent prosecution and providing patentability opinions of inventions.
- Advise on patent portfolios and on patentability of various R&D projects for the oil and gas sector.
- Draft and file patent applications in wide variety of technologies; provide patentability opinions and advising on patent portfolio management and filing strategies.
To apply, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates