Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
- Reviews invention disclosure records for potential patent application filing, including conducting patentability searches and portfolio analyses; works with patent review boards and inventors as necessary and appropriate.
- Prepares and prosecutes US and foreign patent applications; works with outside counsel as necessary and appropriate.
- Collaborates with senior business leaders and various departments such as but not limited to research and product development (R&D), business development to develop and implement proactive IP strategies.
- Develops, prepares, and maintains company patent applications, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, licensing and research agreements, publications, and intellectual property aspects of contracts and agreements.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of competitor products and patent portfolios; provides relevant strategic advice to business leaders.
- Evaluates validity of competitors’ patents and potential company product infringement upon valid patents of competitors.
Education and Experience:
- Juris Doctor from a recognized and accredited US law school.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, or other related discipline.
- Minimum two (2) years of significant patent analysis experience required, including preparation and prosecution of patent applications.
- Experience with a dental laboratory, medical device, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or diagnostics company strongly preferred.
Submit your application online via the following link: https://glidewelldental.com/company/careers/job-openings?p=job%2FodcYbfwi.
Employer Type: Large Corporation
Job Location: Irvine, CA