Bayes PLLC is a mid-sized elite boutique law firm that offers exciting opportunities to work directly with global leading companies on cutting edge technologies, along with a flexible and collaborative firm culture. Competitive compensation scale comparable to AM Law 200 for the right candidate. The firm has offices in McLean, Virginia in the US as well as Shenzhen, China.
Primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Drafting and prosecuting patent applications in electrical, computer science, and mechanical areas;
- Directly interacting with and counseling patent prosecution clients; and
- Supporting patent litigation and diligence matters.
Successful candidate is expected to have:
- At least 1-3 years of experience in patent drafting and prosecution;
- Strong technical background in artificial intelligence, semiconductor devices, telecommunication, or medical device;
- An advanced degree in electrical, computer, and/or mechanical engineering; and
- Registration to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Apply via email at: email@example.com. Please include your resume, cover letter, and at least two writing samples.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: DC Area, Shenzhen China, or Telecommute