Advent, LLP is an intellectual property, innovation and technology law firm with creativity built into its DNA. At Advent, we have eliminated the traditional law firm billable hour model to greater align with our clients’ needs and are on the forefront of the law practice of the future. We are continuing to grow and evolve and are looking for curious and entrepreneurial intellectual property attorneys or agents to join our amazing team of experts.
At Advent, we believe that trust, teamwork, curiosity and flexibility are keys to delivering value to our clients and building an inspiring place to support the innovation of today and tomorrow. We are looking for like-minded individuals who have a background in various aspects of intellectual property, including technology and IP related contracts, trademarks, patents, copyrights and related services.
Pay is not capped. Bonuses are paid monthly based on production and are calculated using a completely transparent and objective rules-based process. Starting base pay will be commensurate with background and experience.
Qualified candidate requirements:
- Demonstrable connection and desire to live in the upper Midwest (required);
- Ability to work in Advent’s offices in Omaha, Nebraska (required);
- Strong oral and written communication skills (required);
- At least three (3) years of experience in intellectual property (preferred);
- Experience with IP searching, IP analysis, and IP clearance analysis (preferred);
Qualified candidates should submit resumes, transcripts and a cover letter by email to:
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Omaha, NE