Information and events.
- The University of Missouri School of Law and the Center for Intellectual Property and Entrepreneurship is hosting an event on March 13th, 2015. The focus is on Intellectual Property issues in the University Setting.
- The Florida Bar is hosting an Intellectual Property Symposium, March 5-6, 2015, in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The Keynote speaker will be Ronald K. Fierstein.
- Avik Roy says, “Joseph Stiglitz Is Wrong On IP Protection And The Trans-Pacific Partnership.”
- Gene Quinn discusses, “The Road Forward for Software Patents post-Alice.”
- IpOfferings released a newsletter claiming that “2014 Patent Value Quotient Report Indicates that U.S. Patent Values Are Rebounding.”
New Jobs Posted in Patently-O Jobs. Target your hiring with Patently-O.
- Patent Attorney – Law Firm – San Diego, Calif.
- Sr. Patent Agent – Small Corporation – Billerica, Mass.
- Patent Agent, Attorney or Technical Advisor – Law Firm – Washington, D.C.
- Associate Attorney (EE) – Law Firm – Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Associate Attorney (CS) – Law Firm – Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Patent Attorney – Law Firm – Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Patent Attorney – Law Firm – Multiple Locations
- Patent Agent – Law Firm – Multiple Locations
- Patent Attorney – Law Firm – Salt Lake City, Utah.
- IP Litigation Associate – Law Firm – Chicago, Ill.