- Joseph Allen: Does Stealing Intellectual Property Boost Innovation
- Joseph Mandour: McDonald’s Opposes Supermac’s Trademark in Europe
- Tim Sitzmann: Are Consumers Really This Clueless
- Owen Bowcott: Large-Scale Online Pirates To Face Up To 10 Years Jail
- Cynthia Laury Dahl: Teaching Would Be IP Lawyers to ‘Speak Engineer’
- William New: Cuba Says It Has Protected 5000 US IPRs, While US Violates Its’ Rights
Get a Job doing Patent Law
Eligibility Discussion: Christal Sheppard will be visiting the University of Missouri System on Thursday, July 23 at the University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) Law School Campus. Sheppard is Director of the Detroit Patent Office. Sheppard along with Prof Chris Holman, Michael Cygan from the PTO’s OPLA, Crissa Cook (Hovey Williams), and Jason Mudd (Erise IP) will be discussing the PTO’s new approach to subject matter eligibility and may delve into the expected new examiner guidance. Pre-register here.