by Grant Harrison
Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence ( A.I. ) is one of the most sought-after fields in Computer Science. A.I. often implemented an algorithm or machine that can be trained by learning through datasets, the most common approach to this is through deep learning and natural language processing neural networks somewhat resembling human neuronal interactions. A.I is also emerging as a practice-of-law topic, with many ongoing endeavors into automated lawyers and assisted decision making.
Recent Articles and Editorials:
- Dana Remus and Frank S. Levy: Can Robots Be Lawyers? Computers, Lawyers, and the Practice of Law ( SSRN )
- ArtificialLawyer: France Bans Judge Analytics, 5 Years In Prison For Rule Breakers ( artificiallawyer )
- Ryan Calo: Artificial Intelligence Policy: A Primer and Roadmap ( SSRN )
- Paul Rawlinson: Will Lawyers Become Extinct In The Age Of Automation? ( World Economic Forum )
- Harry Surden: Machine Learning and Law ( SSRN )