Klintworth & Rozenblat IP, an eight lawyer/agent IP law firm, is seeking highly-qualified, experienced patent attorneys/agents and trademark attorneys having a minimum of five years of experience and portable books of business in the range of $500,000 or more.
The firm offers the following advantages over the typical law firm:
- Substantially higher compensation than other firms due to the firm’s reduced overhead and philosophy of paying employees more
- The ability to telecommute/work remotely from the firm’s Chicago-based office
- Autonomy and flexibility including control over your billing rate and where, when, and how much you work
- A stress-free, laid-back environment
- Collegiality working with colleagues of varied disciplines, averaging approximately 20 years of experience, and hailing from some of the country’s top law firms
- High-end clientele including Fortune 500 Companies and Universities
- Very few conflicts due to the firm’s size
Further information regarding the firm, including the CV's of each of the firm's team members, can be found at the firm's website at kandrip.com.
To apply, email Tim Klintworth at: email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: United States (Remote)