Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP is seeking an entry-level (1 – 3 years) Intellectual Property Litigation Associate to join our growing IP Litigation practice. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of patent prosecution and a strong interest in IP litigation including legal research, document review, pleadings, discovery, and depositions, drafting briefs, arguing motions (including in limine motions) and pre-trial orders. Candidate should also have an interest in patent prosecution and intellectual property due diligence.
- Document Review
- Legal Research
- Transaction patent prosecution
- Intellectual property due diligence
- Bachelor of Science, Master of Science or Ph.D. in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred, but other Technical degrees will be considered
- 1-3 years previous patent prosecution experience
- Superior academic record, excellent written and communication skills and strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- USPTO registration preferred (ability to take the USPTO Patent Bar required)
- Delaware bar required (or ability to take the Delaware bar within the first year)
- Pennsylvania bar preferred
To apply, please email Krista Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Wilmington, Delaware