Moser Taboada is seeking a Polymer Chemist Patent Associate in its New Jersey location with at least 2 years of experience practicing in the chemical arts.
Experience in chemical patent preparation and prosecution is required. However, experience may have been gained practicing as an agent.
We offer a competitive salary, performance bonus, and benefits, in a wonderful suburban setting with access to the shore and New York City.
- Preparing and prosecuting patent applications with the primary focus on the protection of inventions relating to the chemical arts such as polymer, elastomer, and latex compositions.
- Perform landscape analysis, freedom-to-operate investigations, and patentability searches under the guidance of experienced patent professionals.
- International patent prosecution experience, design patent, and mechanical background may be helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or relevant scientific experience.
- At least two years preparing and prosecuting chemical patent applications.
- Registered to practice before the USPTO.
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school, and admission to at least one U.S. State bar.
- Ability to work in a team and interact with colleagues.
To apply, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Shrewsbury, New Jersey