MagStone Law, LLP is a modern law firm dedicated to providing solution-focused, cost-effective, and high-quality legal services to our clients. We are all experienced lawyers with backgrounds from the most prominent international law firms. Our practice covers all aspects of corporate transactional law, including business formation, financing, licensing, corporate governance, mergers & acquisitions, and SEC compliance. We also provide legal services in intellectual property, real estate transactions, tax controversy, litigation, and dispute resolution services. Known for our expertise on U.S.-China cross-border transactions, we have become the go-to law firm for many Chinese companies exploring the U.S. market and U.S. companies entering into the Chinese market.
We are seeking a patent agent, patent attorney, technical advisor, or law clerk to join our New York office!
- Drafting and prosecuting U.S. patent applications
- Assisting in the prosecution of foreign patent applications and management of international patent portfolios
- Performing patentability and infringement analysis
- Performing IP due diligence
- A B.S. degree in electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, communication, and client service skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness and affinity for learning new technologies
- Native-level Mandarin Chinese proficiency
- Strong technical background in electrical engineering or computer science with excellent academic credentials
- Experience in preparing, filing, and prosecuting patent applications concerning circuit design, display technology, artificial intelligence, semiconductor fabrication, nanoscale materials and devices, virtualization, and/or cloud computing
- A JD degree with top academic credentials
- Registration to practice before the USPTO
Apply via email to:
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts (undergraduate and graduate (if applicable), and a writing sample.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: New York, NY/Remote