- Patent Prosecutor – Law Firm – Woodbridge, N.J.
- Patent Counsel – Small Corporation – Cambridge, Mass.
- Patent Attorney (Prosecution) – Law Firm – Alexandria, Va.
- Sr. Intellectual Property Counsel – Law Firm – Boston, Mass.
- Patent Agent/Associate – Law Firm – Rockville, Md.
- Patently-O Jobs Sponsored by Franklin Pierce Law Center.
Centocor v. Abbott: In June 2009, Centocor won a $1.67 billion judgment against Abbott based on the jury's findings that Abbott's arthritis treatment Humira infringes Centocor's U.S. Patent No. 7,070,775. In a post-trial verdict, Judge Ward has rejected Abbott's defenses of inequitable conduct and laches. An appeal to the Federal Circuit will follow. [MCSmith][Patently-O Discussion of the Verdict].
Medela v. Kinetic Concepts: The Supreme Court has rejected Medela's petition for certiorari. The petition challenged the notion that a jury should decide the legal question of obviousness. [Supreme Court Docket]