Skip to content
- American Patent Law is Exceptional.
- System should be Reliable, Predictable and High Quality.
- PTO should be a “culture of excellence”
- Bring stability and reliability to patent system.
- Evangelize the IP System and the excitement and benefits of invention; confidence in the IP system is necessary for investment in innovation.
- IPR System: The system needs to be balanced and returned to a higher level of predictability; one mechanism is to have the Director involved in decisions by the Board.
- Eligibility: Supreme Court jurisprudence is the “current law of the land” but has produced a level of uncertainty.
- Trade: Insist that trading partners have high level of IP rights and enforcement mechanisms.