Although the USPTO is not yet requiring Continuing Legal Education hours, there is still lots to learn about the twists and turns of our patent system. I will be speaking at a few upcoming CLE-events this fall:
- September 27-29, 2018: I’ll be the Keynote speaker at the 2018 Annual Fall Institute on Intellectual Property Law in Galveston, Texas.
- October 11, 2018: I will be speaking at the BAMSL St. Louis Inventor-of-the-Year award ceremony.
- October 25-27: I’m closing the Plenary Session of the AIPLA Annual Meeting in Washington DC with a discussion of Intellectual Property Law Ethics.
- November 2, 2018: I’m joining folks in Chicago at the JMLS 62nd ANNUAL
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW CONFERENCE. (If you miss early-bird registration, get a 10% discount with code “patentlyo“).
- January 2-6, 2019: I’ll be returning to Snowmass Colorado to speak at the IP track of the National CLE Conference (“Ski CLE“).
I hope to see you there! Dennis Crouch