We’re in a strange job market in the USA. While many areas have virtually stopped working, other areas are busier than every. Certainly, inventors have not stopped inventing. The COVID-19 global pandemic has shocked us all into new ways of thinking and offered glimpses into new problems to be solved. Here are some new job listings on Patently-O Jobs:
- Dority & Manning (Greenville, SC)
- Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P. (Washington, DC)
- Avery Dennison (Mentor, OH)
- Roberts Calderon Safran & Cole, P.C. (RCSC) (MacLean, VA)
- Harrity & Harrity, LLP (Fairfax, VA and Remote)
Submit your own job posting here: JOBS SUBMISSION.