Skip to content
- The Kappos recently ended. Bryan Beel tweeted.
- Some statements as recorded by Beel:
- Need to refashion fee system to accurately assess relationship between fees and work being done
- “Overhaul count system” means completely remake, on orders from Secretary Locke.
- My job is to watch out for the U.S., not IBM.
- Should do more [to accelerate examination], wants to do more. Will submit writing.
- I hate fee diversion. Community happy to fund PTO, even higher fees, but diversion is bad.
- Tafas v. Dudas case appear is be suspended until Kappos is confirmed.
- Remember to check your PTA calculation [Link] (snooze you lose).