Today’s Posts that may have been lost in the shuffle:
- Proof of Actual Fraud on the Patent Office
- En Banc: Methods do not have Exportable Components and Therefore Method Claims Cannot be Infringed Under Section 271(f)
- Judge versus Jury: Who Should Decide the Question of Obviousness?
- Top Patently-O Posts from the Past Year
Let’s meet up:
- The MBHB law firm has been a longtime sponsor of Patently-O. (Thanks!) The firm is co-sponsoring a reception and dinner at the newly constructed wing of the Art Institute of Chicago on Monday, September 14, 2009 as part of the part of the Intellectual Property Owners Ass’n (IPO) annual meeting. I hope to see you there. [IPO]
- IPBiz has an interesting headline about rejection rates: Examiners: “We’re the ones who put ‘no’ in innovation”. The post is a discussion of this newspaper article.