The specification of U.S. Patent No. 10,000,000 is short – only about three pages long. However, the patentee made room for the following boilerplate:
- Although specific advantages have been enumerated above, various embodiments may include some, none, or all of the enumerated advantages.
- [O]ther technical advantages may become readily apparent to one of ordinary skill in the art after review of the following figures and description.
- It should be understood at the outset that, although exemplary embodiments are illustrated in the figures and described below, the principles of the present disclosure may be implemented using any number of techniques, whether currently known or not. The present disclosure should in no way be limited to the exemplary implementations and techniques illustrated in the drawings and described below.
- Unless otherwise specifically noted, articles depicted in the drawings are not necessarily drawn to scale.
- Modifications, additions, or omissions may be made to the systems, apparatuses, and methods described herein without departing from the scope of the disclosure. For example, the components of the systems and apparatuses may be integrated or separated. Moreover, the operations of the systems and apparatuses disclosed herein may be performed by more, fewer, or other components and the methods described may include more, fewer, or other steps. Additionally, steps may be performed in any suitable order. As used in this document, “each” refers to each member of a set or each member of a subset of a set.
- To aid the Patent Office and any readers of any patent issued on this application in interpreting the claims appended hereto, applicants wish to note that they do not intend any of the appended claims or claim elements to invoke 35 U.S.C. 112(f) unless the words “means for” or “step for” are explicitly used in the particular claim.