SnippetsTM provides a review of timely developments in intellectual property law. Here is a table of contents of the most recent issue (April 2004):
1. Anthoula Pomrening, Drafting the Technology Game Plan, Part 4: Effective Trademark Searching
2. Blair Hughes, The New Statutory Interference Bar: Should you Monitor Competitors’ Published Patents?
3. Alison Baldwin, Patent Validity Assessments: Your Guide to Avoiding the On-Sale Bar
4. Michael Greenfield and Jennifer Swartz, Claim Construction 101: Unlocking the Meaning of Preambles
5. Brian Harris, Caveat Sender: What Else is Attached to Your E-Mail?
Those interested can request a pdf version of the publication by emailing your contact info to the editor.